The Goods on Fermentation and Greens
Download a Coupon & Enter our Greens Contest!
Download Your Coupon
Enter to Win!
From Farm to Fermentation
Fermentation releases a plant’s full nutritional potential! The process of food fermentation for preservation is an ancient practice. More recently, scientific studies have revealed the many nutritional benefits of fermentation:
Greens you’ll love!
100% Fermented Organic Greens and Protein & Greens are made of organic grasses, fruits, vegetables, and micronized medicinal mushrooms designed to invigorate, nourish, and support an active, healthy, and sustainable lifestyle.*
Each serving of these exceptional non-GMO, vegan-friendly green superfood formulas are packed with:
- Fermented organic superfood greens – to support an alkaline environment in the body*
- Fermented organic whole foods such as dandelion, cilantro, carrot, kale, and beets – providing a broad spectrum of phytonutrients
- A blend of cordyceps, reishi, mimematsutake, shiitake, maitake, and turkey tail mushrooms – rich in polysacchardides
- 21 g of the cleanest plant-based protein available in the Protein & Greens (6 g in the Greens)
- Whole Earth & Sea Greens and Protein & Greens are non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, contain no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives, and are naturally sweetened.
I LOVE this product! I’m a CNP and PT and recommend this and greens to clients! Plant based equals alkaline! Coconut flavor is awesome! It mixes well, not chalky at all! Great for protein balls with coconut oil and almond butter!! LOVE LOVE it on every level holistically!Mercedes Gold
I LOVE the medicinal mushroom blend, the powder itself mixes much better into a smoothie, rather than on its own! I would recommend the tropical flavour for anyone looking to up their nutrient intake!Kels Graham
Love it! The chocolate flavour is awesome, blends well and just sweet enough. Really happy to see the fermented mushroom blend included. Great formulation!Cyndi Singleton
Being a vegan I really wanted to try the greens and proteins but they were all out, the greens fermented was very good. I like the fact it is fermented for optimal gut health. I am not big on added flavours so I think I would purchase the unflavored next time.Karen Bush
Why Choose Natural Factors?
- The only 100% organic fermented greens formula
- Includes 28 grasses, fruits and vegetables – the majority are grown on Factors Farms
- Provides a powerful blend of immune-boosting mushrooms*
- Each one-scoop serving is packed with 8 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Available in a variety of delicious flavors!
- Vegan, non-GMO, gluten free, no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives, and naturally sweetened
- Bottles are made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials and are completely recyclable
- Third-party certified by ISURA to ensure purity and potency
Check out this healthy recipe
Now we turn it over to you!
Submit your recipe and WIN!
Get your $5 off coupon!
Create your recipe using Whole Earth & Sea GREENS
Submit your recipe & WIN!
Meet Dr. Jen
Dr. Jennifer Dyck is a naturopathic doctor, health educator, and public speaker with a passion for empowering her patients to achieve optimal health. With a special expertise in treating digestive complaints, hormone imbalances, and brain-related health conditions, Dr. Jen has a busy active practice and shares her knowledge by training health industry retailers and educating the public on these and other areas of interest.